DHSITE 2020 features seven 12-hour workshops throughout the week of 11-15 May 2020. Participants can select one workshop from each session (a maximum of 2 workshops in total). Registration fees for each 12-hour workshop are dependent on the registration status.
Students from the University of Ottawa and from other institutions that wish to take workshops for course credit will pay regular tuition fees. Each 12-hour workshop has a 1-credit value, which has associated fees of $386.08. Please consult the University of Ottawa website for information concerning the tuition fee structure for part-time studies (of 1 credit value) in the Spring-Summer session.
Individuals that do not need or want course credit for their participation in DHSITE workshops can register under a professional status. Fees for this status are $300.00 per 12-hour micro-course
PRE-REGISTRATION! Official registration will open in April 2020. We ask that you pre-register for the micro-courses that you wish to attend to help us plan for the week. Note that courses with low-enrolment in the pre-registration period will be canceled.
Registration for DHSITE 2020 is processed through the Faculty of Arts’ Undergraduate Studies Office of the University of Ottawa. Participants will register as Special Students to DHSITE 2020. If you have never applied to or studied at the University of Ottawa, follow steps 1-3. If you have a uOttawa student ID, follow step 3 only.
- Complete the “Personal identification form for undergraduate students”: https://uoforms.uottawa.ca/specialstudent/en. This will accelerate the registration process at the Faculty of Arts. Select the special student category of Personal Interest.
- You will receive an email confirming the creation of your profile and student ID.
- Email arts@uOttawa.cato request enrolment as a Special Student in the appropriate DHN course code(s). Include a completed Special Student registration form in the attachment, and identify first and last names and your uOttawa ID in the email. If you are registering as a profession (without need for course credit), please include this detail as well and be sure to identify the appropriate course code. Please cc dhnarts@uOttawa.ca on the email.
University of Ottawa UNDERGRADUATE Students
- Go to the Applications menu in uoZone and click on Enrol.
- Select the appropriate DHN course code and enrol in the course.
University of Ottawa GRADUATE Students
- Email artsgrad@uOttawa.ca to request enrolment as a Special Student in the appropriate DHN course code(s). Include the completed Special Student registration form in the attachment, and indicate your first and last names, your uOttawa ID, the course code and if you are registering for credit toward your program of study, or as “out of program”. Please cc dhnarts@uOttawa.ca on the email.
Questions? Email Jada Watson at dhnarts@uOttawa.ca