Starting 2018 we are excited to announce that we are able to offer course credit to those students from University of Ottawa and from other institutions that require it. For registration purposes, attendees who wish to obtain course credit fall under the Special Attendees category. All others are Regular Attendees.
Are you faculty, staff, a student or simply an enthusiast and you don’t require course credit for your DHSITE2018 workshop? You are indeed a regular attendee 🙂
FEES FOR REGULAR ATTENDEES (in Canadian dollars):
Faculty, staff, professionals, and other similar categories (code: FSPO): $480 (18h) | $330 (12h)
(Post-doctoral) students (no credit required) (code: PDS): $350 (18h) | $240 (12h)
Please access the following link to register: Registration Powered by EventBrite.
Regular attendee registration closes April 30, 01:00 PM. Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date.
University of Ottawa students registered full-time for the Spring Session may include these workshops in their course-load. All other uOttawa students will be considered part-time. Student-participants coming from other universities are special students.
Registration for this category will be done in two stages:
- Stage 1: send an e-mail to Chris Tanasescu (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot.
- Stage 2: Just prior to the opening of Spring/summer registration, you will receive a reminder to officially register with the University of Ottawa. uOttawa students register through uOzone and all others as special students. You must use the uOttawa course code that corresponds to your selected workshops, as indicated in the reminder email you will receive. uOttawa registration opens in early April.
- Once you complete that step, you will be then officially registered as a student (full-time or part-time) or a special student, and you will be invoiced by the University. Fees must be paid in full before the end of the workshop.
- At the end of the workshop, you will receive a Satisfactory (S) /Non-Satisfactory (NS) grade and you can request a transcript.
- No retroactive request for credit accrual will be considered, therefore please make sure your registration option is final when you contact us.
- All students from other centres must present a letter of permission from their home institution, which will indicate that they are allowed to add the DHSITE workshop of their choice to their course-load. Please make sure to have such letter when you register.
|FEES FOR SPECIAL ATTENDEES
(University of Ottawa students and students from other centres
requiring course credit)
|Type of course / Course units||Canadian citizens, permanent residents, exempt international students, students with a differential exemption||Non-exempt international students|
|12h – 1 unit||$389.68||$1,189.14|
|18h – 1.5 units||$584.52||$1,783.71|